This recipe adapted from just cooking Madhurima.
I never made this rice before. This sesame aloo is so yummy, in combination with the honey as she said. But in my house everyone are spicy lovers so I am avoiding adding honey. If u want u can add honey, I tried 2 aloo’s its really yummy. Let’s start making this yummy recipe …………..
- Baby Potatoes boiled – 15
- Oil for deep frying
- Garlic cloves – 2 (cut them into small pieces)
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1/4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Sesame seeds – 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice – 1/4 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp (Optional)
- First clean, boil Potatoes in pressure cooker for 1 whistle. Do not over cook the potatoes.
- Cool and peel the skin.
- Shallow fry the baby potatoes in oil until golden brown. Set aside to drain on a kitchen napkin.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame once oil becomes hot add garlic cloves and stir.
- Add tomato sauce, red chilli powder, soya sauce and stir them for 2 min. add fried potatoes. Stir and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add dry roasted Sesame seeds, salt stir gently for 2 min.
- Add lemon juice and honey (optional) Mix well for one more min
- Turn of the heat and shift into serving bowl and Serve hot.