This roti chat is little different from other chat’s. Try this different version…..
- Roti’s (left over) – 3
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Urad dal – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 1 spring
- Hing – pinch
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Tear roti’s into small pieces (1″ pieces) and keep aside.
- Take a pan, heat oil and ghee.
- Once it becomes hot add mustard seeds, when it starts spluttering add cumin seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and hing.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt. Fry for a min.
- Add roti pieces and mix well.
- Fry for a minute and serve into a serving bowl.
- You can use freshly prepared roti’s also.
- It will be little spicy. You can reduce the spicy ness of this chat buy reducing the powder quantities.